Vancouver Island Naturopathic Clinic Inc.
Suite 204-4480 West Saanich Road
Victoria, B.C. V8Z 3E9
We located at suite 204 - 4480 West Saanich Rd in the Royal Oak Shopping Centre above Life Labs on the second floor. The entrance to the second floor is located across from Floyd's diner (the big pink building).
Phone: (250) 881-1806
Fax: (250) 881-1846
Parking Information: The plaza has free parking on site. We are wheelchair accessible with elevator access to the second floor.
BC Transit Information
BC transit stop is located directly in front of the plaza servicing the following bus routes: #6, #30, #31 or #32
General Clinic Information
- Many of our services may be covered under your extended health care plans, speak to your provider today. Patients are responsible for payment of their appointment at time of consultation. We do offer extended health direct billing for many providers. Furthermore, please understand that insurance coverage is a contract between the patient, the insurance company and the employer; not the Vancouver Island Naturopathic Clinic. In the event that an insurance carrier does not cover a treatment, or portion of, at the time of invoicing the service fee will remain the sole responsibility of the client.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, and Cash.
- We are breastfeeding and family friendly; providing a children's play area provided for your convenience.
- Reduced rates are available for students, seniors and those on income assistance (proof required).
- Home visits are available for those unable to attend the clinic due to health related concerns or mobility difficulties. Home visit fee will apply.
- We offer Gift Certificates for all of our services.
- We support and service the LGBT community.
- The clinic has an elevator and is accessible to those with mobility difficulties and is wheelchair accessible.