We provide you access to hundreds of routine medical and alternative clinical tests that may be utilized in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of your health when clinically appropriate. We offer blood draw services in-house or through Life Labs for mainstream medical testing along with numerous other laboratory tests. The following are a sample of lab tests we offer :
- Adrenal Stress Index Testing
- Women's and Men's hormone testing
- Cholesterol and blood sugar
- Cardiovascular health assessment ex. PULS
- Vitamin deficiency tests
- Comprehensive stool and digestive analysis
- Food intolerance evaluations
- Environmental allergy testing
- Thyroid function testing
- Heavy metal exposure assessment
- Celiac and gluten sensitivity
- H. Pylori, stool parasite and digestive health
- Liver detoxification pathway tests
- Bacterial vaginosis assessment
- Pap tests and STD testing
- Perimenopausal hormone assessment
- Fertility health assessments
- Cancer marker testing
- Liver function testing
- Inflammatory marker testing
- Any many more...
Call today to discuss your health-related concerns with our Naturopathic Doctors. Laboratory testing required is determined by the nature of your presenting health concern(s). Laboratory and other naturopathic testing is not covered by MSP. Some tests may be covered by your extended health care plan thus we recommend to check with your plan provider prior to your appointment or having a test completed.
Did You Know You Have Access To Your Lab Results?
Island Health: Victorians now have access to their patient results. To sign up click here.
My Care Compass: British Columbia patients now have access to their Life Labs test results. To sign up-click here.