We provide you access to thousands of routine medical and alternative clinical tests that help in the prevention of disease & in diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of your health. We offer blood draw services in-house or through Life Labs for mainstream medical testing along with specialty laboratory tests. The following are a sample of lab tests we offer :
- Adrenal Stress Testing
- Women's and Men's hormone testing
- Cholesterol and blood sugar
- Advanced Cardiovascular health assessment
- Bone Health Testing
- Vitamin deficiency tests
- Comprehensive stool and digestive analysis
- Food intolerance evaluations
- Environmental allergy testing
- thyroid function testing
- Heavy metal testing
- Celiac and gluten sensitivity
- H. Pylori, stool parasite and digestive health
- Liver dextoxification tests
- Bacterial vaginosis assessment
- Pap tests and STD testing
- Perimenopausal hormone assessment
- Fertility health assessments
- Cancer marker testing
- Liver function testing
- Candida assessment
- Inflammatory marker testing
- Any many more...
Call today to discuss your health-related concerns with our Naturopathic Doctors. Laboratory testing required is determined by the nature of your presenting health concern(s). Laboratory and other naturopathic testing is not covered by MSP. Some tests may be covered by your extended health care plan thus we recommend to check with your plan provider prior to your appointment or having a test completed.
Did You Know You Have Access To Your Lab Results?
Through "My ehealth", British Columbia patients now have the same secure Internet access to their lab results that Excelleris has been providing to more than 5800 BC physicians for over a decade -- at no charge. To sign up-click here.