Our team is dedicated to the health & wellness of our male patients and our 2SLGBTQI+ community. Our Naturopathic Physicians provide primary naturopathic health care services for individuals of all ages and backgrounds. We offer preventative health screening and physical exams including reproductive health exams such as testicular, prostate and pelvic exams as required. Our Practitioners respect all medical disciplines and are happy to work with other members of your current health care team towards achieving your wellness goals.
Our Doctors offer assessment, education or care for:
- Cardiovascular health
- Diabetes and insulin resistance
- Prostate and testicular health
- Reproductive health and Infertility
- Hormonal health
- Low libido
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Mood conditions
- Elevated body mass index and muscle atrophy prevention
- Sport supportive care and much more
- Sexual health
We offer numerous laboratory tests tailored to hormone, reproductive and cardiovascular health assessments
* It is our policy to have a chaperone present for all sensitive male and male gender exams. Please be aware that your female Naturopathic Physician will request the presence of either a receptionist or another Naturopathic Physician to be present.