COVID-19 Patient Information
For the safety of all our patients, practitioners and staff our clinic is offering Naturopathic appointments virtually by Telehealth along with in-office services when required. If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have travelled outside of Canada we will require for you to reschedule any in person appointment 5 days.
Telehealth and Virtual Care
If you have a virtual consultation, you will receive an Appointment Reminder from us 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Once you have logged into your account, you will want to navigate to the Upcoming Appointments tab on the left hand side, then click the blue Begin button next to today’s appointment to enter your Practitioner's virtual waiting room. If you are having a phone appointment, please ensure that your phone is set to accept calls from blocked callers. Please make sure you have completed all required consent forms ahead of time. Your Practitioner will do their best to call you on time, however we appreciate your patience if they are running a bit behind.
How to Prepare for Your In Clinic Appointment
For your safety, we require the completion of a COVID-19 screening with-in 24 hours of your appointment time. We do require a properly fitted mask to be worn in the clinic at all times for in patient appointments. We ask if you are feeling unwell or if you answer yes to any of the questions in the Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire you have been sent, that you speak with reception to reschedule and you do NOT come to the clinic. We are happy to either offer you a virtual consultation or reschedule your appointment. When you arrive, we ask that you:
- Please come up to the clinic and be seated in our waiting room. As an option, you can "Virtually Check in" by scanning the QR code located on the front door to our building if you prefer to wait in your car; please come up at the time of your appointment.
- Complete your online Covid Screening Questionnaire.
- Check in with reception prior to entry. Please arrive close to your appointment time as we have limited our waiting room capacity. We ask that when possible, you attend the visit alone with the exception of one parent accompanying a child under 13 years of age or a caregiver providing support.
- All appointments will be invoiced with contact less payment, over the phone or by e-transfer. Please do not bring cash or a cheque as they are not accepted at this time.
What We Are Doing For Your Safety During COVID-19
- All patients will be screened prior to attending their appointment.
- We have reduced the number of patients in our waiting areas to ensure social distancing.
- Clinic staff and practitioners will follow all Work Safe and current public health guidelines during employee illness.
- All practitioners will be wearing protective equipment as recommended by their regulating colleges and BC Public Health.
- Masks are still recommended/required in Health Care settings as per Public Health Direction.
- All practitioners will wash their hands following proper hand washing guidelines before and after all in-clinic patient appointments.
- Practitioners will sanitize areas of direct patient contact in rooms after each in-clinic patient appointment.
- We have increased our sanitization frequency and are following the recommend Public Health guidelines.
- Patient in-clinic appointments will be reduced to allow sanitization between consultations; we will also continue to offer Telehealth appointments.
- Reception staff will provide customer service from behind plexiglass for staff and public safety and will wear a mask when providing direct patient contact.